Google released a new iPhone and iPod Touch app today, called Places for Business, to allow business owners to manage their business presence across all the various Google services, from Google Maps, Google Search and even Google+.
Basically allowing users to manage these tasks on the go:
Business owners can use the app to:
- Verify your business listing directly from your phone
- Update your business information: hours, address, contact information, and description
- Post beautiful pictures of your business on your local Google+ page
- Track web traffic going to your listing
- Manage multiple business locations from one app
Available free, right over at the App Store.
[button color="red" link="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-places-for-business/id611428644?mt=8" target="_blank" font="georgia" align="left"]iTunes Link[/button]