Spotify is now available for Windows Phone 8.
Spotify is being released as a beta, and is basically an online streaming radio of music, a service that is very popular in some countries. Ofcourse to use the app you also need to be in a supported country or have Spotify Premium, but you can also download playlists as well if you dont have an internet connection to play off while you’re out.
The app is free and so is the service for the first 30 days. After the trial expires, the premium service costs $9.99 a month.
[quote_simple]Spotify Beta opens up your Windows Phone to a world of music. With Spotify Premium you can access millions of tracks from our library, and take your playlists on the go with the Offline mode – no connection needed.
Spotify Premium free trial
If you haven’t tried Premium before, you can try it on your mobile for 48 hours, completely free. You don’t even need to enter credit card details. Simply download the app and log in*.
If 48-hours isn’t enough, you can extend your trial by 30 days by following the details in the email we send you when you log in.
– Search, browse & play millions of tracks.
– Explore & play your friends’ playlists, top artists and tracks.
– Stream over WiFi or 2.5/3G – all your existing playlists are available.
– Offline playlists – play your music without an internet connection.
– On-the-fly sync – every track you add to a playlist appears on mobile and computer.
– What’s New view.
– Receive music from friends via the inbox.
– Starred tracks – tag all your favourites into a special list.
Available right over at the Windows Phone Store.
[button target=”_blank” style=”” class=”btn_blue” link=”http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/spotify/10f2995d-1f82-4203-b7fa-46ddbd07a6e6?skuid=20a82d3d-99e4-43d5-98fd-fb7ac9eff62b”]Windows Phone Store Link[/button]