Indian Carrier Bharti Airtel, has launched an online retailer store called “Airtel Shop” that will stock and sell mobile phones.
Available over at Shop.Airtel.com, the store will also sell broadband connections and digital TV setups. The Mobile phones are actually available and delivered by “NSI Infinium Global Pvt. Ltd” as Airtel themselves, do not sell or deliver them. Interesting that the indian carrier would enter the online retailer space, which is already crowded with local stores like Flipkart and Saholic. At the moment the store offers devices from Nokia, HTC, Apple, Sony, LG, Samsung, and BlackBerry, most of them at competitive enough prices.
The benefits being offered are:
- Upto 33% off on mobile devices with exclusive Airtel plans
- Rs 500 cashback on new broadband connections
- Rs 250 cashback on new digitalTV connections
Ironically you cant actually buy a top up or service for your Airtel mobile line from this store. More info in the full press release below:
[toggle_content title="Press Release"]
Airtel launches shop.airtel.com
Airtel’s online shop offers products and services across Mobile, Broadband, Digital TV and Enterprise segments
Airtel introduces airtel shop for those who hate long queues and do not like to be kept waiting. Now, get great deals on mobile handsets, digital TV, and broadband connections at http://shop.airtel.com and reduce your turn around time. It’s user-friendly website and clear categorization of product and services gives you liberty to order from anywhere anytime.
So, what are you waiting for? Get going with airtel shop to avail these offers!
1) Upto 33% off on mobile devices with exclusive airtel plans.
2) Rs 500 cashback on new broadband connections.
3) Rs 250 cashback on new digitalTV connections.
· Mobile phone shall be made available and delivered by NSI Infinium Global Pvt. Ltd. Airtel doesn’t sell or deliver mobile phone.
· Order acceptance and delivery is subject to stock availability at NSI Infinium Global Pvt. Ltd.