The Official WordPress App for Android just got an update to version 1.3.8.
The update fixes a couple bugs and brings along a new feature:
Set Post Status
We had one of those “Should have added that a long time ago” moments when we discovered that you couldn’t set the post or page status from the app. Now when you are creating or editing content, you can choose the post status (Draft, Pending Review, Private or Publish).
Oodles of Bug Fixes
We had a look at some of the error reports we get from Android Market and took care of many of the issues that were causing the app to force close:
- Fixed crash when adding media on Dell Streak
- Fixed crash when attempting to add a self-hosted site with an invalid blog URL
- Fixed local db problem when upgrading from a 1.0.x or 1.1.x version
- Updated Polish translation strings
- Fixed crash when trying to add a second blog from a WordPress.com account or WordPress multi-user install
- Fixed no-name blogs from showing as blank in the multi-user blog selection screen
- Comments Loading progress bar no longer hangs
As usual, you can grab the update for free, over at the Android Market.